Zagreb, Plitvice, Split and Dubrovnik
A short tour to enjoy beautiful scenery and ancient towns of Croatia
5 days/ 4 nights
Day 1, Wednesday ZAGREB
Arrival in Zagreb, the capital of Croatia on individual basis. You will be met by our representative at the airport and will be transferred to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 2, Thursday ZAGREB – PLITVICE
Morning city tour of Zagreb, capital of Croatia including the fortified Upper Town, the city’s historical center, St. Mark’s church with its multicolored roof, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theater and University. After the city tour we drive to Plitvice, a nature paradise and tour the Plitvice Lakes National Park listed on the UNESCO’s List of World Natural Heritage. It is a series of sixteen terraced lakes and cascading waterfalls in pristine surroundings, a nature lover paradise surrounded by dense woods. Dinner and overnight in Plitvice.
Day 3 Friday PLITVICE – TROGIR – SPLIT
Morning departure for Trogir where we visit the Cathedral of St Lawrence. Continuation to Split, the once significant Roman city. City tour of Split including the Diocletian’s Palace on the UNESCO`s List of World Cultural Heritage with the Peristyle, Jupiter’s Temple and the Cathedral. Dinner and overnight in atmospheric in Split.
Day 4 Saturday SPLIT – DUBROVNIK
After breakfast , departure for Dubrovnik. Sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik included on the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. You will visit the Franciscan Monastery with Europe’s third oldest pharmacy, the Rector’s Palace and the Cathedral. Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik
Day 5 Sunday DUBROVNIK
After breakfast, the tour ends with transfer to Dubrovnik airport.
2019 Price: (US$ rate will vary with the exchange)
|Departure dates and prices in Euro
per person based on double occupancy
|Price based on 4* Hotels|
|May 8, 15, 22, June 5, 12, 26||670|
|Jul 3, 24, 31 Aug 7, 21, 28
Sep 4, 11, 18, 25
- Arrival transfer from Zagreb airport to hotel and departure transfer from hotel to Dubrovnik airport on the first and the last day of the tour
- Accommodation in 4-star hotels with breakfast and dinner daily
- Local guides for sightseeing tours of Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik
- Entrance fees to the Plitvice Lakes National Park, Cathedral of St Lawrence in Trogir, Diocletian’s Palace and Cathedral in Split; Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik
- Modern Air-conditioned motor coach throughout the tour
- Services of tour escort (tour is conducted in English and French)
Hotels Used on the tour:
ZAGREB: International 4*
PLITVICE: Park 4*
SPLIT: President 4*
DUBROVNIK: Adria 4*