Tours of Spain and Portugal are an excellent vacation as both destinations have plenty of year round sunshine, history, art and culture to absorb. The Iberian Peninsula offers numerous regions to enjoy wonderous architecture, history, music, dance, art, shopping and restaurants. Spain has a long history under Muslim and Christian rule. There are many iconic landmarks including the Alhambra, and the Sagrada Família. The distinct regions such as Catalonia, famous for imaginative food and cafes. Andalusia, the birthplace of fiery Flamenco. Madrid with its famous art galleries. Portugal is one of the oldest European countries which was once a dominant sea power that gave the world, Port wine, marmalade and melancholic Fado ballads. You can island hop in the Azores in the Atlantic or relax on the beaches in the Balearic Islands.
Tours of Spain and Portugal:
- Viva Andalucía – Spain Tour Package from Madrid – Tour ES101
- Colors of Spain – Madrid to Costa Del Sol Escorted – Tour ES211
- Charming Spain– Escorted Tour to Madrid, Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Valencia and Barcelona – Tour ES212
- The North and South of Spain – From Andalusia to the Basque Land – Escorted Tour ES213
- Circle Tour of Spain and Portugal – Escorted Tour ES155
- Iberian Tango Spain Portugal from Barcelona– Escorted Tour ES451
- Iberian Splendor With Morocco – Escorted Tour ES448
- See the all tours we have listed on our Spain Tours website.
- Grand Tour of Portugal PT114 11 Days Circle TOur from Lisbon
- Lisbon to The Algarve PT116 4 Days short tour to the Algarve
- Historic North Portugal PT126 6 Days from Fatima, Coimbra, Oporto, Guimaraes, Braga, Villa Real
- Portugal tour with Madrid – 9 days from Lisbon. Visit Madrid, Avila, Salamanca, Coimbra, Fatima, Obidos and Lisbon
- Azores Vacations – 6, 7, 10 or 14 night tours visiting the Islands of Sao Miguel, Terceira, Faial, Pico, Flores and Madeira
- See the Tours on Our Portugal website:
Spain’s cultural richness is unique, brilliant and diverse. A luxury for the senses!Where to begin? In Spain you’ll find unique monuments, as well as outstanding museums and masterpieces of universal art. You can stroll around cities that will transport you back to past times, and choose from an exciting array of cultural events. Nature in Spain is truly exceptional. In the country with the most UNESCO Biosphere Reserves in the world, you can find it all: lakes, mountains, volcanoes, marshes, forests, valleys, cliffs, and more. The diversity of Spain’s landscapes will never cease to amaze you. Take a break from the daily grind, breathe deeply, and cast all your cares aside.
The land that is now Portugal has been inhabited for thousands of years and its national boundaries have been defined for eight centuries. This long history is reflected in a particular culture that is the result of the mixture of the many peoples who settled here and those that the Portuguese encountered on their journeys of Discovery. It is found in the villages and towns, in the monuments and traditions, which bring together influences that the Portuguese have applied creatively. And the omnipresent sea has also shaped our personality and taken us beyond the continent of Europe, enabling us to learn and share with the rest of the world.
Tourist Authority Websites: