Our Short Tour in Oslo is a 3 Day semi escorted tour of Norway’s capital. A group of maximum 28 people will tour highlights such as Drobak fishing village and Oscarsborg Fortress.
2020 Departures: Jul 6, 14, 22, Aug 3
Visit: Oslo, Drobak, Oscarsborg Fortress, Oslo
Day 1: OSLO ARRIVAL (D)
Arrive to Oslo at own arrangement.At 19:00 meet with Wedo Nordic representative in the hotel lobby and go for a welcome dinner with 3 courses menu at local restaurant. During the dinner you will get an introduction to the tours and your fellow traveller. Accommodation at Clarion Collection Hotel Bastion, ideally situated close to the Karl Johans Gate.
Day 2: OSLO – CITY CENTRE – DRØBAK – OSCARSBORG FORTRESS – OSLO (B)
After buffet breakfast at the hotel, meet with local guide and coach at 09:00 and start the day with a panoramic city tour including highlights such as the Holmen Ski Jump and Vigeland Park the world’s largest sculpture park made by Gustav Vigeland’s. Then visit the alluring Drøbak fishing Village with its old wooden houses from the 17th and 18th centuries surrounding the small boat harbour and beautiful view of the
blue waters of Oslo Fjord. This place also home to Santa Claus, where his spirit hangs over the water and the little town. You will have some time for lunch on own before taking the boat to the impressive Oscarsborg Fortress, located on the Oslo Fjord. Here you can explore the medieval fortress, which was first built in 1643 to 1645, and used for defending Oslo from approaching enemies. Take the boat back to Drøbak and continue by coach back to the hotel in Oslo city centre. Enjoy the evening on your own. Accommodation at Clarion Collection Hotel Bastion.
Day 3: OSLO DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at the hotel.
On the same date as this Oslo City Break tour ends, you can connect to our “Norway Fjord Tour EU721”, start from Bergen the same day.
- English speaking representative for introduction and welcome dinner on day 1
- 2 nights accommodation at first class centrally located hotel in standard room including breakfast
- 3 courses welcome dinner at local restaurant
- 1 x lunch in local restaurant
- Local guide for sightseeing and excursions as per program day 2
- Oscarsborg Fortress
- Transportation by modern deluxe coach with reclining seats for sightseeing and excursions as per program day 2, 3 and 4
- Use of minibar
- Tips for driver and city tour guides (recommended approx. €1-2 per day)
- Arrival and departure transfers
Price Per Person in Euro:
- Staying in a Double Room – €575
- Single supplement €125
- Pre and Post Night Accommodation
- Room upgrades to Superior and Deluxe