The St. Petersburg Short Vacation is a private guided vacation of 5 days . The tour runs all year to the grandiose city of St. Petersburg. It is a treasure-house of art has preserved creations of many world-known architects. Majestic palaces, green parks, rivers and canals with delicate bridges and superb statues make the city magnificent where every stone and building has witnessed important events in history. It is the city of once powerful Tsars, aristocrats and revolutionaries where every building and corner has a story to tell.
The famous West Bohemian Spa Triangle has long been the symbol for visitors from the whole world seeking rest and health. Local healing waters are the secret of the everlasting interest in these spas, with many springs available. General Information on Czech Spas and information on benefits of treatments.
Arrival to St. Petersburg. Transfer to hotel. Evening at leisure.
Breakfast at hotel. Panoramic city sightseeing tour. Hermitage tour. Evening at leisure.
Breakfast at hotel. Full day Pushkin tour – Ekaterina the Great Palace (with Amber room) and park. Lunch at local restaurant.
Breakfast at hotel. Tour to St.lsaac’s Cathedral. Cruise by Neva river and canals. Evening at leisure.
Breakfast at hotel. Departure transfer.
The St. Petersburg Short Vacation Includes:
- 4 nights’ accommodation with buffet breakfast
- City tour of St. Petersburg (3 hours) including visit to the world famous Hermitage
- Excursion to Pushkin – Catherine the Great’s palace, a visit to the famous Amber room, gardens and park – lunch at a local restaurant
- Tour to St. lsaac’s Cathedral followed by a cruise on the Neva river and canals, often called: “Venice of the North”.
- Return private car airport transfer
- Taxes and service charges and entrance fees
The St. Petersburg Short Vacation Price Per Person in Euro:
Book This Tour with Blue Danube Holidays
- US$ rate varies with the exchange rate
- Child discount 20%
- Surcharge during Christmas, New Years Eve and Local Holidays and Fairs may apply
Optional Tours : (including car, guide and entrance fees)
- City Tour of St Petersburg (3 hrs.) € 63 per person based (min 2), Singles traveling alone add € 50
- Hermitage (3 hrs.) € 81 per person (min 2), singles add € 50
- Alexander Nevsky Monastery (1 hr.) € 75 per (min 2), singles add € 44
- Russian art museum (2 hrs.) € 82 per person (min 2), singles add € 50
- Pushkin Catherine’s Palace (5 hrs.) € 138 per person (min 2), single add € 100
- Novgorod (9 hours) € 288 per person (min 2), singles add € 288
Optional Russian Jet Flights:
- L-39, MIG-25 or SU-27 Fighter Flights Starting from Euro 3486 per person
- The price includes admission documents preparation, transfer to the military base, pre-flight instruction, medical checking, 30 min flight as the second pilot, photo and video making permission, flying certificate.
- Contact Us
Optional Space Training Center Visit
- We are very glad to introduce our new program including visit to the Center of Astronauts training in Zvezdny Gorodok.
- The full day excursion includes a visit to full size orbital station MIR transportation craft SOYUZ TM visiting hydro laboratory.
- It includes a visit to the centrifuge BC 18 (18 m long the biggest in the world) navigation training complex.
- Price starts from Euro 458 per person
Other Tours to Russia: