The Moscow Novgorod and St. Petersburg Tour embarks on a tour of the Capitals of Russia. Visit Moscow for 2 nights, stay in Novgorod 1 night, St. Petersburg for 3 nights and 1 night on a Sleeper Train in a 1st Class Cabin.
8 days/ 7 nights – Private Escorted Tour with Daily Departures
Arrival Moscow on any day. Pick up at the airport and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure to recover from jet lag.
After breakfast at the hotel embark on a panoramic tour of the city with the Kremlin grounds and the cathedral. Lunch at a typical Russian restaurant. Walking tour of Stary Arbat, Moscow’s oldest street and a popular tourist hangout.
Breakfast at hotel. Full day Sergiev Posad tour. Visiting Trinity-St. Sergius Lavra monastery, one of the most beautiful Russian Orthodox monasteries in all of Russia, a fortress and monastery combined with its own museum. Lunch at local restaurant. Transfer to Moscow train station to depart to Novgorod the Great (2 beds compartments carriage) on an overnight train.
Arrival to Novgorod a former city Sate from the Middle Ages near Lake Ladoga. it was the original capital of Russia until 885 and a powerful seat governing surrounding lands. Transfer to hotel. breakfast followed by a city sightseeing tour with the Kremlin and St. Sophia cathedral. Evening at leisure. Overnight in Novgorod.
Breakfast at hotel. Departure transfer to St. Petersburg by coach or car. Arrival to St. Petersburg and transfer to the hotel followed by an afternoon city tour of the city of canals and palaces, often called: The Venice of the North”. Overnight.
Breakfast at hotel, then depart on a tour to visit the world famous Hermitage museum followed by visit to the Peter and Paul Fortress and cathedral, burial place of the czars. Cruise by Neva river and canals. Evening free. Overnight in St. Petersburg.
Breakfast at hotel. Full day to nearby Petergof to visit the Grand Palace and lower park with cascading fountains. Lunch at local restaurant. return to St Petersburg, overnight.
Breakfast at the hotel, then transfer to the airport. Extensions and extra tour can be added.
The Moscow Novgorod and St. Petersburg Tour Includes:
- Transfers by comfortable bus
- European language speaking guide during the tour
- Lunches at restaurant “Hard Rock Cafe”, in Sergiev Posad and in Petergof.
- All entrance fees
- 1st class (2-bedded compartments carriage) train tickets Moscow – Novgorod the Great
Price Per Person in Euro:
Book This Tour with Blue Danube Holidays.
Optional Russian Military Jet Flights:
- L-39, MIG-25 or SU-27 Fighter Flights Starting from Euro 3486 per person
- The price includes admission documents preparation, transfer to the military base, pre-flight instruction, medical checking, 30 min flight as the second pilot, photo and video making permission, flying certificate.
- Contact Us
Optional Space Training Center Visit
- We are very glad to introduce our new program including visit to the Center of Astronauts training in Zvezdny Gorodok.
- The full day excursion includes a visit to full size orbital station MIR transportation craft SOYUZ TM visiting hydro laboratory.
- It includes a visit to the centrifuge BC 18 (18 m long the biggest in the world) navigation training complex.
- Price starts from Euro 458 per person
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Moscow vacations: