Our Moscow Short Vacation takes you to one of the fastest growing tourist destinations in the world. Moscow intrigues thousands of tourists from all over the globe. With its varied and infamous history starting with the mighty Czars and Bolshevik dictatorship, it changed the world upside down in Europe. It was the former headquarters of communism and according to many, it still is. Despite its ambiguous past, nowadays, it hosts the largest number of billionaire residents per capita and is considered the second most expensive city in the world. Whatever your fascination is with Moscow, your curiosity is satisfied by this short visit to this coldest megacity in the world. While in Moscow do not forget a visit St. Petersburg, the city of majestic palaces, lagoons and Catherine the Great.
Private Guides for 4 nights / 5 days – All Year – City Tours, Excursions and Museum Visits
Arrival to Moscow. Transfer to hotel. Evening at leisure.
Breakfast at hotel. Panoramic city sightseeing tour (3.5 hours). Novodevichy Monastery tour. Lunch at restaurant with Russian cuisine.
Breakfast at hotel. Kremlin grounds tour with Assumption Cathedral entrance. Visiting Tretyakov Gallery. Metro tour.
Breakfast at hotel. Full day Sergiev Posad tour. Visiting Trinity-St. Sergius Lavra, Monasteries and museums. Lunch at Sergiev Posad.
Breakfast at hotel. Departure transfer to airport.
The Moscow Short Vacation Includes:
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- City tour of Moscow
- Private tour of the Kremlin with the Armory and tour of the Tretyakov Gallery
- Visit to the Metro underground station
- Tour to Sergiev Posad
- All Entrance fees
- Return private car airport transfer
- Taxes and service charges
2020 Prices Per Person in Euro
Book This Tour with Blue Danube Holidays.
Optional Russian Military Jet Flights:
- L-39, MIG-25 or SU-27 Fighter Flights Starting from Euro 3486 per person
- The price includes admission documents preparation, transfer to the military base, pre-flight instruction, medical checking, 30 min flight as the second pilot, photo and video making permission, flying certificate.
- Contact Us
Optional Space Training Center Visit
- We are very glad to introduce our new program including visit to the Center of Astronauts training in Zvezdny Gorodok.
- The full day excursion includes a visit to full size orbital station MIR transportation craft SOYUZ TM visiting hydro laboratory.
- It includes a visit to the centrifuge BC 18 (18 m long the biggest in the world) navigation training complex.
- Price starts from Euro 458 per person
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The US$ rate will vary depending on the exchange
- During Christmas, New Years, Special Holidays and fair periods surcharge may apply
Other Moscow Tours: