Take the train from Helsinki for St. Petersburg. Cruise by hydrofoil to Peterhof to see the Grand Palace and lower parks with fountains. Enjoy a tour of the Hermitage Art Museum, Winter Palace, Catherine’s Palace. See St Petersburg on a 3 hour coach tour that includes the Square of Arts, the Russian Museum, the Cathedral of Our Saviour on the Spilt Blood, Griboedov canal, the Nevsky prospect, the Palace Square , Winter Palace, Basil’s Island, Menshikov Palace, and Senate Square and a visit to the Peter & Paul Fortress.
4 nights/ 5 Days Helsinki – St. Petersburg
Guaranteed departure: Friday Aug 2
Day 1: ARRIVE HELSINKI (D)
Transfer from Helsinki Vantaa Airport in connection with your flight arrival. Dinner and accommodation at the Hotel Haven, a first class hotel centrally located. Your tour escort will meet you at 18.50 hrs. (before dinner) in the hotel lobby.
Day 2: HELSINKI – ST. PETERSBURG (B, L, D)
Breakfast followed by transfer by coach from hotel to railway station. Departure from Helsinki on train “Allegro” for St. Petersburg. Lunch box on train. Arrival in St. Petersburg. Coach transfer from railway station to hotel combined with 1 hour’s guided boat cruise along the Neva River and visit at St. Isaac’s Cathedral. Welcome dinner incl. shot of vodka and 1 glass wine, and accommodation at Ambassador Hotel, a four star hotel located in the city center, near the famous Mariinsky Theatre.
Day 3: ST. PETERSBURG (B, L, D)
Buffet breakfast at hotel. The day begins with a transfer to Neva River cruise harbor for cruise by hydrofoil to Peterhof, including Grand Palace and lower parks with fountains. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, tour of the world-famous Hermitage Art Museum and the State Rooms of the Winter Palace. Return to hotel. Dinner and accommodation at Ambassador Hotel.
Day 4: ST. PETERSBURG (B, L, D)
Buffet breakfast at hotel and transfer to town of Pushkin followed by a visit to Catherine’s Palace including the famous Amber room. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch 3 hours tour of the city by coach with local English-speaking guide. St. Petersburg is a city of outstanding architectural beauty, famous for its magnificent palaces, cathedrals, fountains and bridges and the tour includes sights as the Square of Arts, the Russian Museum, the Cathedral of Our Saviour on the Spilt Blood, Griboedov canal, Nevsky prospect, the Palace Square with the Winter Palace, the spit of the Basil’s Island, the Menshikov Palace, the Senate Square, and the Bronze Horseman. A visit will be paid to Peter & Paul Fortress. This evening you will be taken to see a colorful Russian folklore show at the Nikolaevsky Palace, with snacks during the intermission. Dinner at the Dostoevsky Restaurant or similar. Accommodation at Ambassador Hotel.
Day 5: ST. PETERSBURG DEPARTURE (B)
Your tour ends after breakfast at the hotel with transfers to St. Petersburg Airport to connect with homeward flights.
- 4 nights Helsinki – St. Petersburg
- English speaking tour manager throughout.
- 4 nights’ accommodation including daily 3-course or buffet dinner and buffet breakfast, in centrally located first class hotels, all rooms with private facilities.
- Packed lunch on train Helsinki – St. Petersburg.
- Train Helsinki – St. Petersburg, including coach transfers between hotels and railways stations.
- Complete program in St. Petersburg, including 3 hours city tour, visit to Peter & Paul Fortress, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace, Pushkin, 1 hour guided canal tour, plus folklore show at Nikolaevsky Palace incl. snacks during intermission and dinner at local restaurant.
- Hydrofoil from St. Petersburg to Peterhof, incl. entrance to Lower Parks and Grand Palace
- Luggage assistance at all hotels while with the group.
- Transportation by modern deluxe coach with reclining seats.
- Transfers airport/hotel on first and last days of the tour.
Price Per Person in Euro:
- Double Room € 1, 950
- Single Room € 2, 380
Book This Tour with Blue Danube Holidays