8 nights Stockholm – Helsinki – Copenhagen – Oslo
2019 Guaranteed departures on Tuesdays: Jun 18, 25; Jul 2, 9, 16, 23, 30; Aug 6
Day 1: ARRIVE STOCKHOLM (D)
Arrive Stockholm Arlanda Airport. Transfer to hotel in connection with your flight arrival.
Dinner and accommodation at the Clarion Hotel Sign, a first class hotel centrally located.
Your tour escort will meet you at 19.45 hrs (before dinner) in the hotel lobby.
Day 2: STOCKHOLM (B)
After your first Scandinavian buffet breakfast, start of 4 hours guided tour of Stockholm. Famous sights on the tour include the Royal Palace, the Parliament Buildings, the island of Djurgården and the Old Town (Gamla Stan), with its narrow cobbled streets and numerous antique shops. Highlight of the tour is a visit to City Hall with its famous Blue and Golden Rooms, where the Nobel Prize Banquet is held each year. Afternoon free in Stockholm. We can recommend a visit to the impressive Vasa Museum or one of the popular canal tours.
Accommodation at the Clarion Hotel Sign.
Day 3: STOCKHOLM – HELSINKI (B, D)
Breakfast at the hotel and morning free in Stockholm. Afternoon transfer from hotel to pier, for embarkation on a delightful overnight cruise from Stockholm. Sail slowly through the lovely archipelago past numerous small islands while enjoying your dinner on board.
Accommodation is in 2-berth outside cabins with shower/WC.
We recommend bringing an overnight bag for this cruise, to avoid having to carry suitcases to and from the cabin.
Day 4: HELSINKI – STOCKHOLM (B, D)
Enjoy your buffet breakfast as you sail into Helsinki. Spend a whole day in this exciting city on the Baltic, retaining your cabin on the ship. Morning 3 hours guided tour of Helsinki. Famous sights include the Senate Square, Uspenski Cathedral, Parliament House, Finlandia Hall, Sibelius Park & Monument, Underground Temple, and much more. During the afternoon you can explore the busy market place or the many souvenir shops close to the harbour. Finnish crystal and leather goods are an excellent buy. In the late afternoon departure of return cruise to Stockholm.
Dinner and accommodation on board.
Day 5: STOCKHOLM – COPENHAGEN (B, L, D)
After a tasty buffet breakfast, arrive back in Stockholm. Route through Southern Sweden to Lake Vättern. Stop for lunch at local restaurant. Tour continues via Jönköping to the city of Malmö. Cross the new Öresund Bridge from Sweden to Denmark, to arrive in wonderful Copenhagen during the early evening.
Dinner and accommodation at the unique Admiral Hotel, located close to the Amalienborg Palace, the old Nyhavn harbour and the pedestrian streets.
Day 6: COPENHAGEN (B)
Buffet breakfast at the hotel and start of 3 hours guided panoramic tour of the city. You will see the Amalienborg Palace, residence of the Danish royal family, Gefion Fountain, Christiansborg Palace (Danish Parliament buildings), the old harbour of Nyhavn, and of course the famous Little Mermaid. Afternoon free for exploring this fairytale city. Your tour escort will provide entrance tickets for the famous Tivoli Gardens.
Accommodation at Admiral Hotel
Day 7: COPENHAGEN – OSLO (B, D)
Morning free in Copenhagen. Afternoon transfer by coach from hotel to DFDS Seaways terminal for your overnight cruise by ferry to Oslo, departing at 16.30 hrs. Enjoy your first Scandinavian smörgåsbord dinner as you cruise gently up the Kattegat. Accommodation in 2-berth outside cabins with shower/WC.
We recommend you to bring an overnight bag for this cruise, to avoid having to carry suitcases to and from your cabin.
Day 8: OSLO (B, D)
A delicious buffet breakfast is being served as you cruise along the enchanting Oslo Fjord. Arrival in Oslo at 09.45 hrs, followed by 3 hours guided tour of the Norwegian capital, incl. the impressive Vigeland Sculpture Park. Afternoon free in Oslo. We can recommend a visit to the Munch Museum or a stroll along the Karl Johan shopping boulevard.
Dinner and accommodation at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Oslo, ideally situated close to the Karl Johans Gate.
Day 9: OSLO DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to Oslo Gardermoen Airport to connect with individual flight departures.
Price Per Person in Euro:
- €2499 in double room
- €910 single supplement
8 nights Stockholm – Oslo
* English speaking tour manager throughout.
* 5 nights’ accommodation including daily 3-course dinner (except on second night in Stockholm and second night in Copenhagen) and Scandinavian buffet breakfast in centrally located first class hotels, all rooms with private facilities.
* 1 lunch on day 5.
* 4 hours guided tour of Stockholm, 3 hours Copenhagen, Oslo and Helsinki.
* Visit to the Stadshuset (City Hall) in Stockholm
* Baltic Cruise Stockholm – Helsinki – Stockholm, incl. 2 nights in 2-berth outside cabins with shower/WC, 2 dinners and 2 buffet breakfasts. .
* Overnight cruise Copenhagen – Oslo, incl. accommodation in 2-berth outside cabins with shower/WC, buffet dinner and buffet breakfast.
* Entrance to Tivoli Gardens on day 6.
* All visits as mentioned in itinerary.
* Luggage assistance at all hotels while with the group.
* Transportation by modern deluxe coach with reclining seats and seatbelts.
* Transfers airport/hotel on first and last days of the tour to coincide with individual flight times. Transfers to/from a different airport than the one mentioned in the tour programme may incur a supplement. Please refer to Airport Transfers under General Information & Conditions.