Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland
Scandinavia includes chic cities, remote forests,Viking history, Sami culture, the northern lights and majestic fjords.
Scandinavia, the spectacularly beautiful northernmost region of Europe with its sophisticated capitals, fantastic scenery, UNESCO World Heritage sites and the way of life where nature is not just a place, it is a state of mind.
Cruise around the Fjords of Norway, claimed to be the best untouched destinations in the world! Travel by train among towering mountains through the longest viaducts and tunnels you can find, smell the salty air as your express boat navigates to your next town, savor cod or mackerel fished fresh from the North Sea, try tender cuts of wild game grazing freely year around. It was from Denmark a thousand years ago that the Vikings began their explorations to conquer much of Europe.
One of the major tour operators in Scandinavia with more than 25 years of experience. We offer a wide range of accommodation and travel facilities that suits both organizers of group tours and individual travelers. Our extensive knowledge of the Nordic countries enables us to offer maximum value and guaranteed enjoyment to thousands of visitors every year.
- Land of the Fjords – 5 nights/ 6 days – Norway -Tour # EU717
- Baltic Treasures – 7 nights/ 8 days Stockholm, Helsinki, St Petersburg – Tour # EU701
- Scandinavian Capitals & Norwegian Fjords – 8 nights/ 9 days – Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Oslo – Tour # EU702
- Scandinavian Capitals & Norwegian Fjords Extended – 14 nights/ 15 days – Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Oslo – Tour # EU703
- Grand Tour of Scandinavia – 14 nights/ 15 days – Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland – Tour EU716
- Grand Tour of Scandinavia with St Petersburg – 17 nights/ 18 days Denmark, Norway, Sweden,Finland and Russia – Tour # EU704
- Highlights of the North – 11 Nights/ 12 Days Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki – Tour # EU705
- Highlights of the North with St. Petersburg – 14 Nights/ 15 Days Oslo to St. Petersburg – Tour # EU706
- Scandinavian Panorama – 10 nights / 11 days – Copenhagen to Oslo – Tour # EU707
- Scandinavian Panorama – 12 nights / 13 days – Copenhagen, Oslo to Stockholm – Tour # EU708
- Scandinavian Panorama – 14 nights / 15 days – Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm to Helsinki – Tour # EU709
- Scenic Norway – 7 nights/ 8 days – Oslo to Oslo – Tour EU710
- Scenic Norway – 9 nights/ 8 days – Oslo to Stockholm – Tour EU711
- Scenic Norway – 11 nights/ 12 days – Oslo to Stockholm, Helsinki and Copenhagen – Tour EU712
- Scenic Norway – 13 nights/ 14 days Oslo to Stockholm, Helsinki and Copenhagen – Tour EU713