Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Iceland
Scandinavia includes chic cities, remote forests,Viking history, Sami culture, the northern lights and majestic fjords.
Scandinavia, the spectacularly beautiful northernmost region of Europe with its sophisticated capitals, fantastic scenery, UNESCO World Heritage sites and the way of life where nature is not just a place, it is a state of mind.
Cruise around the Fjords of Norway, claimed to be the best untouched destinations in the world! Travel by train among towering mountains through the longest viaducts and tunnels you can find, smell the salty air as your express boat navigates to your next town, savor cod or mackerel fished fresh from the North Sea, try tender cuts of wild game grazing freely year around. It was from Denmark a thousand years ago that the Vikings began their explorations to conquer much of Europe.
With more than 25 years of experience Scandinavia, we offer a wide range of accommodation and travel facilities that suits both organizers of group tours and individual travelers. Our extensive knowledge of the Nordic countries enables us to offer maximum value and guaranteed enjoyment to thousands of visitors every year.
- A Taste of Iceland – 5 nights/ 6 days from Reykjavik to see the glaciers, volcanoes and waterfalls – Tour EU110
- Land of the Fjords – 5 nights/ 6 days – Norway -Tour EU717
- Baltic Treasures – 7 nights/ 8 days Stockholm, Helsinki, St Petersburg – Tour EU701
- Scandinavian Capitals & Norwegian Fjords – 8 nights/ 9 days – Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Oslo – Tour EU702
- Scandinavian Capitals & Norwegian Fjords Extended – 14 nights/ 15 days – Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Oslo – Tour EU703
- Grand Tour of Scandinavia – 14 nights/ 15 days – Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland – Tour EU716
- Grand Tour of Scandinavia with St Petersburg – 17 nights/ 18 days Denmark, Norway, Sweden,Finland and Russia – Tour EU704
- Highlights of the North – 11 Nights/ 12 Days Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki – Tour EU705
- Highlights of the North with St. Petersburg – 14 Nights/ 15 Days Oslo to St. Petersburg – Tour EU706
- Scandinavian Panorama – 10 nights / 11 days – Copenhagen to Oslo – Tour EU707
- Scandinavian Panorama – 12 nights / 13 days – Copenhagen, Oslo to Stockholm – Tour EU708
- Scandinavian Panorama– 14 nights / 15 days – Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm to Helsinki – Tour EU709
- Scenic Norway – 7 nights/ 8 days – Oslo to Oslo – Tour EU710
- Scenic Norway – 9 nights/ 8 days – Oslo to Stockholm – Tour EU711
- Scenic Norway – 11 nights/ 12 days – Oslo to Stockholm, Helsinki and Copenhagen – Tour EU712
- Scenic Norway – 13 nights/ 14 days Oslo to Stockholm, Helsinki and Copenhagen – Tour EU713