Escorted for 7 days / 6 nights
Privately Escorted Tour with Daily Departures
3 nights in Moscow, 3 nights in St. Petersburg and a day train from Moscow to St Petersburg
Day 1. Arrival Moscow.
Arrival in Moscow and transfer to hotel. Day at leisure.
Day 2. Moscow – Sergiev Posad
Breakfast at hotel. Full day Sergiev Posad tour; visiting Trinity-St. Sergius Lavra, Monasteries and museums. Lunch in the restaurant near Monastery, return to Moscow for overnight.
Day 3. Moscow
Breakfast at Hotel. Today we visit the Kremlin grounds tour with Assumption Cathedral entrance. Walk tour of Stary Arbat, Moscow’s most famed pedestrian shopping street area dating back to the 15th century. Lunch at a restaurant with Russian cuisine and a metro tour see Moscow’s elegant Metro stations.
Day 4. Moscow to St Petersburg
Breakfast at hotel. Free time then transfer to the train station to board the fast SAPSAN Speed train to St. Petersburg. Arrival and transfer to the hotel for check in. Overnight
Day 5. St. Petersburg
Breakfast at hotel. Panoramic city sightseeing tour including visit to St. Isaac Cathedral, Peter and Paul Fortress with the tombs of the last Czar and his family. Cruise around the city on the Neva river and the many canals of St Petersburg, called the “Venice of the North”
Day 6. St Petersburg-Pushkin
Breakfast at hotel. Full day Pushkin tour to see Catherine the Great’s sumptuous palace with it famose amber room and formal gardens. Lunch at local restaurant, return to St. Petersburg for overnight.
Day 7. St. Petersburg
Breakfast at hotel. Morning tour of the famed Hermitage palace museum, one of Europe’s most around galleries. Transfer to airport or railway station. Extensions and modifications are available. Please inquire.!
The price of the tour includes:
- 6 nights Accommodation
- Daily breakfast and lunches as per itinerary (lunches at the “Hard Rock Cafe” in Sergiev Posad and in Petergof)
- Arrival & departures transfers (private)
- English speaking guide for the sightseeing program and transfers
- Sightseeing as per above itinerary including all entrance fees
- Economy class train ticket Moscow – St Petersburg (business class upgrade is possible)
|Hotels/Categories||2019 Price per Person in Euro|
|Standard 3 star||1079||POR||983||1223||863||1031|
|First class 4 star||1187||POR||1115||1487||910||1283|
|Deluxe 5 star||1823||POR||1679||2459||1331||2195|
* US$ rate varies depending on the exchange rate
*Child discount: (2-10 years old) sharing with 2 adults: 20%
**During Xmas New Years, Special Holidays and fair periods surcharge may apply
Hotels in Moscow:
– 3 star Standard: Hotel Zarya
– 4 star First Class: Hotel Aerostar
– 5 star Deluxe: National Hotel
Hotels in St Petersburg:
– 3 star Standard: Hotel St. Petersburg
– 4 star First Class: Hotel Belveder Nevskiy
– 5 star Deluxe: Hotel Sokos Palace Bridge