Russia is the world’s largest nation. Its landscape ranges from tundra and forests to subtropical beaches. It’s famous for Moscow’s Bolshoi and St. Petersburg’s Mariinsky ballet companies. St. Petersburg, founded by Russian leader Peter the Great, has the baroque Winter Palace, now housing part of the State Hermitage Museum’s art collection.
- Moscow to St Petersburg – 8 days Tour # EU607
- Moscow St Petersburg Tour – 7 days Tour # EU605
- Moscow, Novgorod and St. Petersburg – 8 days Tour # EU604
- St. Petersburg City Package – 5 days Tour # EU608
- Moscow City Package – 5 days Tour # EU603
- St Petersburg from Helsinki – 4 nights/ 5 days – Tour EU715