Russia is the world’s largest nation. Its landscape ranges from tundra and forests to subtropical beaches. It’s famous for Moscow’s Bolshoi and St. Petersburg’s Mariinsky ballet companies. St. Petersburg, founded by Russian leader Peter the Great, has the baroque Winter Palace, now housing part of the State Hermitage Museum’s art collection.
- Moscow Short Vacation – 5 days Tour EU603
- Moscow, Novgorod and St. Petersburg – 8 days Tour EU604
- Moscow St Petersburg Tour – 7 days – Tour EU605
- Moscow to St Petersburg – 8 days – Tour EU607
- St. Petersburg Short Vacation – 5 days Tour EU608
- St Petersburg from Helsinki – 4 nights/ 5 days – Tour EU715
- Russia, the Baltics and Poland Tour – 13 days – Russia, Poland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania -Tour EU906