The Greek Island Hopping to Paros and Naxos Independent Vacation will take you to visit typical white-washed Greek islands of the Cyclades. Naxos and Paros are off the beaten paths. Famous for lovely sandy beaches, beautiful landscapes, Byzantine churches and casual atmosphere. It is a flexible and comfortable independent Greek island vacation for those who like avoiding major crowds.
Day 1 Athens
Upon arrival our friendly staff will transfer you to your hotel. Balance of day at leisure.
Day 2 Athens
Morning city tour includes visit to the Acropolis. Balance of day at leisure.
Day 3 Athens-Paros
Our friendly staff will transfer you to the port for your ferry to Paros. Upon arrival at the port of the island of Paros you will be met, assisted and transferred to your hotel by our friendly staff. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 4 Paros
Day at leisure to explore this beautiful island, with the sandy beaches, natural bays, innumerous vineyards, hundreds of churches and white-washed houses.
Day 5 Paros-Naxos
After breakfast transfer to the port for your ferry to Naxos. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure.
Day 6 Naxos
Discover the beauties of the largest Cycladic island, located in the middle of the Aegean Sea. Valleys that end to sandy beaches, narrow streets with old houses of stone, the Venetian Castle and Byzantine churches are a few of Naxos’ characteristics.
Day 7 Naxos-Athens
After breakfast you will be transferred to the port to embark to the ferry back to Athens. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel in Athens.
Day 8. Athens
Departure transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
The Greek Island Hopping to Paros and Naxos Includes:
- 3 nights on B/B in Athens
- 2 nights on B/B in Paros
- 2 nights on B/B in Naxos
- F/B ticket Piraeus-Paros
- F/B ticket Paros-Naxos
- F/B ticket Naxos-Piraeus
- Morning half day sightseeing tour of Athens including Acropolis
- All transfers
- Hotel taxes
- Ferry: 5 hours & 30 minutes (Approximately) or speed catamarans in season 2.5 hours
- High speed ferry: 3 hours & 50 minutes (Approximately)
- High speed ferry only: 2 hours & 40 minutes (Approximately)
Santorini – Piraeus
- Ferry: 7hours (Approximately)
- High speed ferry: 4 hours & 50 minutes (Approximately)
- Ferry: 5hours & 10 minutes (Approximately)
- High speed ferry: 3hours & 10 minutes (Approximately)
Naxos – Paros
- Ferry: 45 minutes (Approximately)
- High speed ferry: 30 minutes (Approximately)
Paros – Piraeus
- Ferry: 4 hours 15 minutes (Approximately)
- High speed ferry: 2 hours & 20 minutes (Approximately)
- Ferry and high-speed ferry companies may modify their rooting and the trips may be longer, or even cancel an itinerary if the weather does not permit
Note: During bad weather, the high-speed ferries do not travel and clients will be traveling with normal ferries.
Hotels Used (or similar):
- Novus 4* www.novushotel.gr
- Wyndham Grand 5* www.wyndhamgrandathens.com
- Naxos resort 4* www.naxosresort.gr
- Naxos Island 5* www.naxosislandhotel.com
- Pyrgaki 4* www.pyrgaki-hotel.com
- Yria 5* www.yriahotel.gr
Price Per Person in Euro:
|Book This Tour with Blue Danube Holidays|
|Click here to make an Inquiry|
Other Independent Island Hopping Tours
Greek Island Hopping Athens, Mykonos and Santorini – Tour GR203
7 Days – Includes Transfers, Ferries, Hotels and tour of Acropolis
Greek Island Hopping to Mykonos, Santorini and Paros – GR201
10 Days – Includes Transfers, Ferries, Hotels and tour of Acropolis
5 Greek Islands Hopping to Mykonos, Santorini, Paros, Crete and Rhodes – Tour GR204
13 Days – Includes Transfers, Ferries, Hotels and tour of Acropolis