Our Czech Republic Tours offer very rewarding vacation options for those interested in history, architecture and culture. The Czech Republic (Czechia) has three regions. Bohemia is in the west of the country and it is the largest and most populous. Moravia is in the east and Czech Silesia is in the north east. The Czech Republic has 14 UNESCO World Heritage sites within its borders.
The Czech Republic (now known as Czechia) is renowned for ornate castles, native beers (Budweiser) and a long and varied history. The capital Prague, is home to the grand 9th-century Prague Castle, a well preserved medieval town and the statue-lined Charles Bridge.
Český Krumlov, a small town in the Southern Bohemia region, is notable for its many Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque buildings that have been preserved and are today accessible as restaurants and shops.
- Golden Prague EU301 – 4 Days – Prague, Czechia – Tour EU301
- Czech Heritage Towns Tour EU303 – 5 days – Prague to Kutna Hora, Cesky Krumlov
- Czech Republic Tour EU302 – 7 days – Prague, Karlovy Vary, Cesky Krumlov, Trebon, Lednice, Brno, Hradec
- The Prague, Vienna & Budapest Tour EU900 – 7 day guided vacation to the capitals of the Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary.
- Czech Spas – Recommended for rejuvenation, treatment to intestinal metabolic problems, diabetes, etc under the care of spa physicians
What is Prague famous for? Ghosts, beer and missing heads…