The UNESCO Listed Towns: Prague, Kutna Hora, Cesky Krumlov, Prague
5 days/4 nights
Departures all year around on Wednesdays
Day 1 – Wednesday – Prague
Arrival in Prague. Check in. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight in Prague at your choice of 3*, 4* or 5* hotel.
Day 2 – Thursday – Kutna Hora
Breakfast at your hotel. Morning at leisure. In the afternoon departure for a half day excursion to Kutna Hora , old mining town founded in the 13th century. Visit the Gothic St. Barbara’s Cathedral with its valuable murals , and the former royal mint which once produced the so called Prague Groschen. To-date, Kutna Hora has retained the character of a medieval city and rightly belongs among the most important Unesco Heritage Sites in the Czech Republic. Overnight in Prague.
Day 3 – Friday – Cesky Krumlov
Breakfast at your hotel. Departure for a full day excursion to Cesky Krumlov , where you will have the opportunity to admire the beautiful South Bohemian countryside, with its picturesque villages and many ponds. Cesky Krumlov is a town on the Unesco Heritage List. This unique urban complex comprising three hundred historic houses and the National Castle and Chateau, the second largest after Prague Castle. Cesky Krumlov draws many visitors every year and is rightly called the ” Pearl of the Renaissance”. Departure for Prague in the afternoon. Overnight in Prague.
Day 4 – Saturday – Prague
Breakfast at your hotel. Free time. In the afternoon cruise on the River Vltava, with light refreshment. Entrance to the Charles Bridge Museum. Overnight in Prague.
Day 5 – Sunday – Prague
Breakfast at your hotel and transfer to airport.
- Airport/Hotel transfers in Prague
- 4 nights accommodation, in Prague
- Daily breakfast
- Walking tours of Kutna Hora and Cesky Krumlov, incl. entrance fees with English speaking guide
- Entrance to Charles Bridge Museum
- Cruise on the River Vltava (45 mins) with audio guide & refreshment
- Air-conditioned motor coach transportation throughout
- Taxes and Service Charges
Prices Per Person in Euro 2019:
|Hotel MERAN (3* centrally located)||Double||Single|
|Jan, Feb, Mar, Nov, Dec||308||475|
|Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct||375||595|
|Hotel ROTT (4* centrally located)||Double||Single|
|Jan 7-Feb 28,||388||595|
|Mar 1-Apr 4, Oct 20-30, Nov 29-Dec 4, Dec 9-22||488||790|
|Apr 5-18, Apr 22-30, May 5-29, Jun 2-6, Jun 10-30, Sep 1-Oct 19||625||1,055|
|Apr 19-21,May 1-4, May 30-Jun 1, Jun 7-9||756||1,260|
|Jul 1-Aug 31, Oct 31-Nov 2, Dec 5-8||561||925|
|Hotel AMBASSADOR (5* centrally located)||Double||Single|
|Jan 1-Mar 31||418||655|
|Apr 1-17, Jul 1-Sep 4||500||825|
|Apr 18-Jun 30, Sep 5-Oct 31||586||975|
- Traditional Czech dinner with live music and folklore dance and unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks for Euro 65
- A variety of Prague city tours for 2, 3.5 or 6.5 hours duration including a visit to Prague Castle with entrance fees