7 Nights/ 8 Days Stockholm, Helsinki, St Petersburg
Guaranteed departures: 7 nights Tuesday – July 30, 2019
Day 1: ARRIVE STOCKHOLM (D)
Transfer from Stockholm Arlanda Airport in connection with your flight arrival. Dinner and accommodation at the Clarion Hotel Sign, first class hotel centrally located. Your tour escort will meet you at 19.45 hrs (before dinner) in the hotel lobby.
Day 2: STOCKHOLM (B)
Breakfast at the hotel and start of 4 hours guided tour of the city. Famous sights include the Royal Palace, Parliament Buildings, Cathedral, Royal Theatre, etc. You will also visit the enchanting Old Town (Gamla Stan) with its narrow cobbled streets and numerous antique shops. Highlight of the tour is a visit to City Hall with its famous Blue and Golden Halls, where the Nobel Prize banquet is held each year. Afternoon free in Stockholm, with possibility to visit the famous Vasa Museum or take one of the popular canal tours. Accommodation at the Clarion Hotel Sign
Day 3: STOCKHOLM – HELSINKI (B, D)
Breakfast at the hotel and morning free in Stockholm. Afternoon transfer from hotel to pier, for embarkation on a delightful overnight cruise from Stockholm. Sail slowly through the lovely archipelago past numerous small islands while enjoying your dinner on board. Accommodation is in 2-berth outside cabins with shower/WC. We recommend bringing an overnight bag for this cruise, to avoid having to carry suitcases to and from the cabin.
Day 4: HELSINKI (B, D)
Enjoy your buffet breakfast as you sail into Helsinki. After disembarkation 3 hours guided tour of Helsinki. Famous sights include the Senate Square, Uspenski Cathedral, Parliament House, Finlandia Hall, Sibelius Park & Monument, Underground Temple, and much more. Afternoon free in Helsinki. Dinner and accommodation at Haven Hotel, a first-class hotel conveniently located in the centre of Helsinki.
Day 5: HELSINKI – ST. PETERSBURG (B, L, D)
Breakfast followed by transfer by coach from hotel to railway station. Departure from Helsinki on train “Allegro” for St. Petersburg. Lunch box on train. Arrival in St. Petersburg. Coach transfer from railway station to hotel combined with 1 hour’s guided boat cruise along the Neva River and visit at St. Isaac’s Cathedral. Welcome dinner incl. shot of vodka and 1 glass wine, and accommodation at Ambassador Hotel, a four star hotel located in the city centre, near the famous Mariinsky Theatre.
Day 6: ST. PETERSBURG (B, L, D)
Buffet breakfast at hotel. The day begins with a transfer to Neva River cruise harbour for cruise by hydrofoil to Peterhof, including Grand Palace and lower parks with fountains. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, tour of the world-famous Hermitage Art Museum and the State Rooms of the Winter Palace. Return to hotel. Dinner and accommodation at Ambassador Hotel.
Day 7: ST. PETERSBURG (B, L, D)
Buffet breakfast at hotel and transfer to town of Pushkin followed by a visit to Catherine’s Palace including the famous Amber room. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch 3 hours tour of the city by coach with local English-speaking guide. St. Petersburg is a city of outstanding architectural beauty, famous for its magnificent palaces, cathedrals, fountains and bridges and the tour includes sights as the Square of Arts, the Russian Museum, the Cathedral of Our Saviour on the Spilt Blood, Griboedov canal, Nevsky prospect, the Palace Square with the Winter Palace, the spit of the Basil’s Island, the Menshikov Palace, the Senate Square, and the Bronze Horseman. A visit will be paid to Peter & Paul Fortress. This evening you will be taken to see a colourful Russian folklore show at the Nikolaevsky Palace, with snacks during the intermission. Dinner at the Dostoevsky Restaurant or similar. Accommodation at Ambassador Hotel.
Day 8: ST. PETERSBURG DEPARTURE (B)
Your tour ends after breakfast at the hotel with transfers to St. Petersburg Airport to connect with homeward flights.
Price in Euro Per Person:
- € 2760 in double room
- € 699 single supplement
7 nights Stockholm – St. Petersburg
* English speaking tour manager throughout.
* 7 nights’ accommodation including, in centrally located first class hotels, all rooms with private facilities.
* daily 3-course or buffet dinner (except on second day in Stockholm) and buffet breakfast
* packed lunch on train Helsinki – St. Petersburg.
* 3 hours guided tours of Helsinki and 4 hours Stockholm.
* Overnight cruise Stockholm – Helsinki, incl. accommodation in 2-berth outside cabins with shower/WC, dinner and buffet breakfast on board.
* Train Helsinki – St. Petersburg, including coach transfers between hotels and railways stations.
* Complete programme in St. Petersburg, including 2 lunches, 3 hours city tour, visit to Peter & Paul Fortress, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace, Pushkin, 1 hour’s guided canal tour, plus folklore show at Nikolaevsky Palace incl. snacks during intermission and dinner at local restaurant.
* Hydrofoil from St. Petersburg to Peterhof, incl. entrance to Lower Parks and Grand Palace
* Luggage assistance at all hotels while with the group.
* Transportation by modern deluxe coach with reclining seats and seatbelts.
* Transfers airport/hotel on first and last days of the tour. Transfers to/from a different airport than the one mentioned in the tour programme may incur a supplement. Please refer to Airport Transfers under General Information & Conditions.