The 14 Day Tour and Cruise to Croatia & Bosnia is an escorted vacation with a 7 day guided tour combined with a 7 day cruise. Start in Dubrovnik and tour to Sarajevo, Belgrade, Zagreb, Plitvice and Split. Then embark on a 7 day cruise from Split to Brac, Makarska, Korcula, Dubrovnik, Mljet, Hvar and Split.
2021 & 2022 Departures: Upon request
14 Day Highlights:
- Guided tours of Mostar, Sarajevo, Belgrade, Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik
- Turkish House and Mosque in Mostar
- Gazi Husrev Bey Mosque in Sarajevo
- Kalemegdan Fortress in Belgrade
- Plitvice Lakes National Park
- St. Lawrence Cathedral in Trogir
- Diocletian’s Palace and Cathedral in Split
- Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik
Day 1, Sunday. DUBROVNIK
After independent arrival at Dubrovnik airport, transfer to your hotel where you will meet with your tour guide. Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 2, Monday. DUBROVNIK – MOSTAR – SARAJEVO
After breakfast we will depart for Mostar and tour the Old City which is a styled like a Turkish village. Mostar is now a UNESCO World Heritage site. Tour the famous Bridge, the Turkish Bazaar, Mosque and a traditional Turkish house. After this we continue to Sarajevo for a city tour that includes Bascarsija and Gazi Husrev Bey Mosque. Dinner and overnight is in Sarajevo.
Day 3, Tuesday. SARAJEVO – BELGRADE
After breakfast, we will drive north to Belgrade where we will enjoy a traditional Balkan dinner in a local restaurant. At the end of the day, we will stay overnight in the Belgrade hotel.
Day 4, Wednesday. BELGRADE – ZAGREB
After breakfast we embark on a sightseeing tour of Belgrade. The tour includes a visit to the famed Kalemegdan Fortress, overlooking the confluence of the Sava and Danube Rivers. Next we will see Republic Square, Knez Mihailova Street and Saint Sava Temple, the largest Orthodox Church in the city. After this, we drive to Zagreb in the afternoon for dinner and overnight in the hotel.
Day 5, Thursday. ZAGREB – PLITVICE
First, a morning city tour of Zagreb that includes: the fortified Upper Town, the city’s historical center, St. Mark’s Church, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theater and the University. After the city tour, we drive to Plitvice and tour the Plitvice Lakes National Park which is listed on the UNESCO World Natural Heritage Sites. There are sixteen lakes, each one is at a different level. They all join in a beautiful series of cascading waterfalls. Plitvice Lakes are a natural phenomenon of a rare and unique beauty. Dinner and overnight is in Plitvice.
Day 6, Friday. PLITVICE – TROGIR – SPLIT
Morning departure back to the beautiful Adriatic Coast where we will see the old town of Trogir founded by Greeks in the 3rd century BC. and later ruled by Romans and Venetians. We will visit the Cathedral of St. Lawrence built in the 12th century. Next we continue to Split and start with a city tour. This beautiful Dalmatian town has a rich past dating back to the ancient Greeks. Many Roman senators would retire here to enjoy the views and pleasant climate. We will see the Diocletian’s Palace (UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Listed) with the Peristyle, Jupiter’s Temple and Cathedral. Dinner and overnight in the hotel in Split.
Day 7, Saturday. Split Embarkation
After breakfast, we embark in Split, with a Welcome reception followed by a dinner that evening. Overnight on board.
Day 8, Sunday. Split – Brač – Makarska
In the morning we set sails for the island of Brač. Enjoy a pleasant sea-front walk and swim, if weather * the map view is for illustrative purposes only permits, in Pučišča, in one of Brač’s many lovely coves and bays, where we can visit amazing stonemason school. Lunch on board. Our next destination is Makarska on the mainland, where we will spend the night. You will have the possibility to book the Wine Tasting excursion to enjoy and learn about the traditional Dalmatian wines.
Day 9, Monday. Makarska – Korčula
We depart for the island of Korčula in the morning, with a stop along the way to swim, cool off and relax, if weather permits, with lunch on board. In the late afternoon we arrive at Korčula, the most preserved medieval town whose street design is based on a fish bone pattern, to spend the night. You will have the possibility to book walking tour of Korčula.
Day 10, Tuesday. Korčula – Dubrovnik
In the morning we start sailing to Dubrovnik, stopping on the way for a swim, if weather permits. Lunch is on board, and in the afternoon we arrive in UNESCO World Heritage listed Dubrovnik – “Pearl of the Adriatic”. You will have the possibility to book walking tour of Dubrovnik with transfer included. We will spend the night in Dubrovnik.
Day 11, Wednesday. Dubrovnik – Mljet
Departing from Dubrovnik in the morning, our sail to Mljet Island includes a stop for swimming, if weather permits, and lunch on board. Croatian “Greenest Island” will hypnotize you with its beautiful, untouched nature and its cultural heritage. We arrive in the heart of National Park. If you want to visit it, you’ll just walk to the entrance where you can purchase the ticket to walk around the Great Lake and the Small Lake and join the boat ride to St. Mary Island. This evening you can join the Captain’s dinner onboard. We will spend the night in Mljet.
Day 12, Thursday. Mljet – Hvar
In the morning we continue our adventure by sailing to the island of Hvar, the sunniest island. We stop along the way for a relaxing swim in one of the secluded coves on along the way (weather permitting). Lunch on board and in the afternoon we arrive in the town of Hvar. Apart from its unique cultural heritage, Hvar is celebrated destination for singles and families, sailboats and super-yachts. With its sunny climate, natural beauty, excellent food, wine and sports off er, Hvar has it all and that’s why it became so popular and wanted during summer time. While in Hvar you will have the possibility to book guided tour of Hvar. Enjoy the evening here.
Note: Due to the limited capacity of the Hvar harbor (during peak season in July and August) port of call can be substituted for Stari Grad/Jelsa. In that case transfer by bus will be organized to and from Hvar.
Day 13, Friday. Hvar – Split
In the morning we depart for Split, stopping along the way for a relaxing swim at Bobovišća bay on Brač Island, if weather permits. Aft er lunch on board we arrive in Split, the historical center of the city is listed
as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Overnight in Split.
Day 14, Saturday. Split
Breakfast, disembarkation and transfer to Split Airport.
2021 & 2022 Price Per Person in Euro:
- Pricing on request
Options in Euro Per Person:
- Entrance to the Mljet National Park: (depending on the season) to be paid at entrance. Guide free of charge.
- Wine Tasting Excursion – Makarska: Enjoy a guided tasting of 5 types of Dalmatian wines (minimum 10 participants).
- Sightseeing Tours available: Dubrovnik + transfer: Korčula: Hvar:
- Arrival and departure transfers to-from Dubrovnik airport (only on tour departure and ending date)
- 6-night accommodation in 4* hotels on half board basis (starting with dinner on Day 1 and ending with breakfast on Day 7)
- Air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- Tour escort throughout land (English/ French) portion
- Professional English-speaking Cruise Manager
- 7-night accommodation on board in a cabin with private bathroom and air conditioning
- Welcome dinner and Captain’s dinner on board
- Daily buffet breakfast on board
- 6 lunches with 3 courses on board
- Complimentary fresh fruit available daily on board
- Water 500ml bottle per person per day on board
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Sightseeing tours included as described in Highlights:
- DUBROVNIK: Adria 4*
- SARAJEVO: Radon Plaza 5*
- BELGRADE: Majestic 4*
- ZAGREB: International 4*
- PLITVICE: Stara Lika 4* Gospić
- SPLIT: President 4* or similar
- If hotels are full similar accommodation will be booked
Here are all our Adriatic Tours to consider:
- Highlights of Croatia, Bosnia and Serbia EU408 – 8 days to visit: Dubrovnik, Sarajevo, Belgrade, Zagreb, Plitvice and Split
- Treasures of Croatia EU407 – 5 days tour of Zagreb, Plitvice, Split, Dubrovnik
- Adriatic Highlights EU405 – 8 days departing from Dubrovnik to Zagreb
- Croatia Circle Tour EU403 – 9 days to Zagreb, Plitvice, Split, Dubrovnik, Trogir, Zadar, Zagreb
- Beauties of the Balkans Tour EU409 – 8 days to Montenegro, Albania Macedonia departure from Dubrovnik
- Balkan Grand Tour EU402 – 12 days A Balkan discovery tour to Montenegro Albania. Macedonia from Zagreb Croatia
- Adriatic Island Cruise and Croatian Land Tour EU404 – 12 days Adriatic Island Cruise & Croatian Land Tour
- 14 Day Tour and Cruise to Croatia & Bosnia EU410 – 14 days 7 day guided tour combined with a 7 day cruise.