City Tours, Excursions and Museum Visits
Private Guides for 4 nights / 5 days – All Year
St. Petersburg, this grandiose city, a treasure-house of art has preserved creations of many world-known architects. Majestic palaces, green parks, rivers and canals with delicate bridges and superb statues make the city magnificent where every stone and building has witnessed important events in history. It is the city of once powerful Tsars, aristocrats and revolutionaries where every building and corner has a story to tell.
Arrival to St. Petersburg. Transfer to hotel. Evening at leisure.
Breakfast at hotel. Panoramic city sightseeing tour. Hermitage tour. Evening at leisure.
Breakfast at hotel. Full day Pushkin tour – Ekaterina the Great Palace (with Amber room) and park. Lunch at local restaurant.
Breakfast at hotel. Tour to St.lsaac’s Cathedral. Cruise by Neva river and canals. Evening at leisure.
Breakfast at hotel. Departure transfer.
- 4 nights’ accommodation with buffet breakfast
- City tour of St. Petersburg (3 hours) including visit to the world famous Hermitage
- Excursion to Pushkin – Catherine the Great’s palace, a visit to the famous Amber room, gardens and park – lunch at a local restaurant
- Tour to St. lsaac’s Cathedral followed by a cruise on the Neva river and canals, often called: “Venice of the North”.
- Return private car airport transfer
- Taxes and service charges and entrance fees
Price Per Person in Euro
- US$ rate varies with the exchange rate
- Child discount 20%
- Surcharge during Christmas, New Years Eve and Local Holidays and Fairs may apply
Optional Tours : (including car, guide and entrance fees)
- City Tour of St Petersburg (3 hrs.) € 63 per person based (min 2), Singles traveling alone add € 50
- Hermitage (3 hrs.) € 81 per person (min 2), singles add € 50
- Alexander Nevsky Monastery (1 hr.) € 75 per (min 2), singles add € 44
- Russian art museum (2 hrs.) € 82 per person (min 2), singles add € 50
- Pushkin Catherine’s Palace (5 hrs.) € 138 per person (min 2), single add € 100
- Novgorod (9 hours) € 288 per person (min 2), singles add € 288
Book This Tour with Blue Danube Holidays