Zagreb, Plitvice, Dubrovnik, Split, Trogir, Zadar, Zagreb
Visit the beautiful coastal country of Croatia and instantly see why Roman, Venetian, Italian and Austro-Hungarian powers sought to rule over this land. Here you will find gorgeous scenery and mountainous landscapes, crystal blue waters, delicious food, friendly people and a rich tapestry of history.
Day 1 Wednesday ZAGREB – Arrival
Independent arrival at Zagreb Airport, meet and greet and transfer to hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 2 Thursday ZAGREB – PLITVICE
After breakfast join our sightseeing tour of Zagreb, including the fortified Upper Town, the city’s historical center, St. Mark’s Church with its multicolored roof, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the University. Afternoon departure for Plitvice, Plitvice Lakes National Park on the UNESCO’s List of World Natural Heritage. Sixteen lakes, each at a different level, are joined in a series of cascading waterfalls. Surrounded by dense wood, Plitvice Lakes are a natural phenomenon of a rare and unique beauty. Dinner and overnight in Plitvice.
Day 3 Friday PLITVICE – TROGIR – SPLIT
Morning departure for Trogir to visit the Cathedral of St. Lawrence. Next a city of Split, including Diocletian’s Palace. Dinner and overnight in Split.
Day 4 Saturday SPLIT – DUBROVNIK
After breakfast departure for Dubrovnik, with a city sightseeing tour including a Franciscan monastery with Europe’s 3rd oldest pharmacy, the Rector’s palace and the Cathedral. Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik, the Pearl of the Adriatic sea.
Day 5 Sunday DUBROVNIK
Day at leisure to stroll around the historic old town, going to the beach or take one of the local boat tours from the pier, taste the local cuisine and nightlife., the opportunities are endless. Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 6 Monday DUBROVNIK – MOSTAR – SARAJEVO
Morning sightseeing tour of the old city of Mostar, the elegant bridge, the Old Bazaar, the mosque and a traditional Turkish house. Afternoon city tour of Sarajevo including Bascarsija and Gazi Husrev Bey Mosque. Dinner and overnight in Sarajevo.
Day 7 Tuesday SARAJEVO – BELGRADE
After breakfast we drive north to Belgrade with a lunch stop and continue to Belgrade for dinner and overnight.
Day 8 Wednesday BELGRADE – ZAGREB
Morning sightseeing tour of Belgrade with the Kalemegdan Fortress at the confluence of the Sava and Danube rivers. See Republic square, Knez Mihailova street Street, Saint Sava Temple and Tito’s memorial. Continue to Zagreb for dinner and overnight.
Day 9 Thursday ZAGREB – Departure
After breakfast, the tour ends with transfer to Zagreb Airport.
Rates in EUROS per person
|May 8, 15
|Jun 26, Jul 24, 31
Aug 21, 28, Sep 4, 11, 18
($ rate varies depending on the exchange rate)
- Arrival transfer from Zagreb Airport to hotel and departure transfer from hotel to Zagreb Airport (included only on tour departure and ending date)
- Accommodation in 4* hotels (as per list below) on half board basis with daily breakfasts and dinners. 2 dinners one in Plitvice and one in Dubrovnik in local restaurants.
- Local guides for sightseeing tours of Zagreb, Dubrovnik, Mostar, Sarajevo and Split.
- Entrance fees to Plitvice Lakes National Park; Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik; Diocletian’s Palace and Cathedral in Split; St. Lawrence Cathedral in Trogir.
- Air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- Tour escort throughout (tour is conducted in English and German)
- Zagreb: International 4*
- Plitvice: Park 4*
- Split: President 4*
- Dubrovnik: Adria 4*
- Sarajevo: Radon Plaza 4-5*
- Belgrade: Majestic 4*